23 December 2009

Warm Up #226 (23 December 2009)



---- 1ère heure : BEN"O"HIT ----

Firefly - Love Is Gonna Be On Your Side (Remix)

David Joseph - You Can't Hide (Your Love From Me)
Gaz - Sing Sing (Original Richie Riviera 12' Mix)
Bebu Silvetti - Spring Rain
Jesse Henderson - I Did It Again
Players Association - The Get Down Mellow Sound
Joe Bataan Feat. Jocelyn Brown - Sadie (She Smokes)(12Inch Version)
Instant Funk - I Got My Mind Made Up (Larry Levan Mix)
Love Deluxe - Here Comes That Sound
Crown Heights Affair - You Gave Me Love
Norman Connors - Once I've Been There

---- 2ème heure : Pat The Moon ----

Goldie Alexander - Show You My Love
Magnus International - Undulat
Tortured Soul - Enjoy It Now (123 Extented Vocal Mix)
Mudd - 54B (Ray Mang Version)
.G - Jean-Claude Part 2
The 5 Beats - Oreo
Franck Roger - What A Woman Needs
Da Sunlounge - Motiv8
Hunee - Rare Silk
Windsurf - Future Warriors
Junior Boys - Sneak A Picture

Flying Pop's - Love The Dj




No comments: